Thursday, August 7, 2014

Zach you "Fruitloop Dingus" what is with you kiddo LOL!

You know I tried to like him in the house and did there briefly when he actually showed some feelings when Frankie lost his grandfather. Not sure what kind of game he is trying to play in the big brother house though all I can say is it finally blew up on him. He will be leaving tonight and will be the first member of the jury as we know its also a double eviction so who ever gets to be with him will get to enjoy his or her company with Zach lets hope he behaves better in the jury house than he did in the BB house.

Whats this name calling Zach "Fruit loop Dingus"? Not everyone can be one Zach and not everyone is ruining your game play as you said ! How Victoria ruined your game I Have no idea because you got the to comic book pictures mixed up REALLY???

Well tonight shall be a good one there will be a show when he exits as we all know it will be Zach tonight at least thats what I am hoping and Christine follows him. She is getting to be a bit out there herself and saying the things she is saying really making up stuff people have caught on and Cody whats the deal dude going to Christine and telling her what Nicole said and Hayden to I believe? Really ?

Just hope that Christine follows Zach tonight out that door and I am really hoping that Frankie gets HOH I don't want him out of this game he is fun and entertaining yes may of said things he should not of but he has not done half the things Zach has Or said.

Well shall be back later tonight or tomorrow with my thoughts on tonights double eviction just wanted to post my thoughts on tonights show before it happens and what happen last night as well.

Be kind to one another and may your day be awesome or evening where ever in the world you may live.

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...