Saturday, August 16, 2014

SPOILER! BOB WINNERS

Well Donny & Christine are safe this week THANK GOD LOL! Sorry I like Derrick but he has been running the house long enough really playing "his game" not letting anyone else play theres if you stop to think about it. Yes he is a great player and been playing this game well though time I think has run out for him and its time he tastes the block and whats its like to be up on the block .

I think there was one other player who was always on the block one season that was Will Kirby I believe and he won the game but he was on the block almost all the time lol if I remember that right please correct me if I am wrong now.

So its time for Derrick to go up if A- Caleb wins the POV or Cody wins the POV and the put up Derrick and back-door him.

Have awesome day or evening where ever in the world you may live and be kind to one another.

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...