Sunday, August 17, 2014

SPOILER ! POV Winner is

POV Winner is Frankie not to surprised since he is now thinking of back dooring Zach . We shall see as I say well everyone says everything changes in the Big Brother House and always always Expect the unexpected. The thing is this week double eviction again & one of the players gets to come back into the house who left already and the one who gets evicted that night gets to come back into the game if they win whatever it is they have to do.

I am hoping that Hayden comes back in because I think he would turn things around with some of the others. Throwing there game off maybe. Or maybe Nicole yea I said Nicole lol though her voice can be annoying she just sounds like she is talking through her nose you have to admit she does . Yes I Like her she is a good girl and seems very sweet but if she comes back in she needs to step it up and play more aggressively IMO.

So on that note we shall see how all this plays out this week and may your day or evening be awesome where ever in the world you may live.

Be kind to one another and enjoy those around you life is wonderful and precious. I recently lost a family member my aunt she was 89 yrs old but she was not doing so well from what I understand the last few years. I had not seen her since I was a young girl around the age of 8 or 9 or maybe 11 its been along time.

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...