Friday, August 22, 2014

SPOILER ALERT! "Good Bye you Dingus Fruitloops" LOVED LOVE last nights show

I absolutely loved how Zach got up from the chair barely before Julie said his name picked up a little baggie he had down by his chair and started to sprinkle fruit-loops on everyone ha ha!

I as Julie said did not expect anything less out of Zach last night and I am sorry what Victoria did to that hat of hers yeah sure it was her hat she can do what she wants but to rip it up like that grow up sorry thought that was a bit childish and thats just as bad as her stooping to his level when he would pick on her IMO.

I like Victoria but what she did last night IMO was just as bad as Zach when he picked on her and said things to her all the time. There is something called "walking away from someone and ignoring them being the better person ". Yes they live in a confined house on Big Brother but there is something called walking away from that person and if they follow you and harass you okay then go to production simple .


I am somewhat happy Nicole got back in though I was hoping she would of won HOH last night didn't from I heard. Cody is our new HOH and we all know who he will put up most likely Nicole and Victoria . Id much rather see Victoria and Christine and maybe Derrick will talk him into putting up Christine. 

Maybe he will play a game of his own and make a big move and put up Derrick and Christine maybe huh wow what a concept lol! 

My final two prediction is to see Donny and Nicole or Donny and Frankie but we shall see.

Thats about all for now be kind to one another and may your day be great where ever in the world you may live. 

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...