Thursday, August 14, 2014

Big Brother drama Really houseguests ??

Alright we got to see Zach have a melt down in the diary room and at first I thought not much of it till he got his face really close to the camera and the person sitting behind it with tears rolling down his face. Now one of few things I felt for Zach I did but I think his melt down may of been a bit over dramatic IMO.

As for them all calling Frankie a lier? REALLY?? I've heard more BS and lies come out of Derricks mouth well actually he is pulling the strings to make everyone else do the dirty work for him which is a good game in some ways. Secondly I got really upset the way they all acted towards Frankie okay he kept some secrets but most of them have in that house. Thirdly id like to say that I am more for Frankie than ever before reason why is because he is playing a IMO a "Smart Game" now some of you may disagree with me on that but if you stop to think about it he really is in allot of ways. HE is playing no different than anyone else really who has ever entered that house in past times.

Has Derrick told anyone he is a cop? I think he lied about what he did because he did not want anyone knowing what he did for a living because then they would think of him more of a threat or something not sure forget that reasoning. If you remember message me id like to remember that LOL!

Next id like to say that Christine is making me personally ill when she opens her mouth and things she is doing. She is not all that where she thinks she is not sure who gave her that idea and why in gods name is she hitting on Cody? Isn't she married?? Her husband wrote her letter saying "Don't forget about me" I love you or something like that! Oh my I feel for that guy he is being strung by a as Zach calls them a "Fruit-loop Bimbo " as I will call her :)

Tonight I am sure it will be Nicole out that door and I Hope and pray that Donny wins HOH keeps his HOH position and nominates a few people like Derrick and Caleb maybe because now its getting down to the nitty griddy and they will be turning on each other the alliance that is going on which one not sure there are so many this group has made to many of them. Makes me dizzy lol

So on that note will ask all to be kind to one another send out prayers for the family of Robin Williams and may he be in peace now. He was a great man and was not well and now his wife is coming out saying he was in first phase of Parkinson disease . 

Love one another be kind and hope your day or evening where ever in the world you may live is awesome!

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...