Friday, August 29, 2014

Evicted Houseguest & SPOILER ALERT WHO WON HOH

Well it was good bye Donny last night and I was sad to see him go but he is off in jury now. He also gets to go on Bold And The Beautiful want him daytime show :) I think he will win America's favorite this year and win more money as well. He deserved to be in the house still IMO and to win the half a million or even 50 grand.

Our new HOH is Caleb yep he won this competion which took these house-guest 2 hours to do when in past its always taken an hour or less lol!!

Now it comes down to we know Nicole will be back up on the block again and they say they are going to put up Christine which I think they need to get Christine out while they can now. I personally feel Nicole will not target Derrick or Caleb or Victoria at all right now. I think her main targets will be Cody and Frankie if she stays next week and its a double eviction she wins HOH for that moment gets one of them out that will be game for her :)

So on that note all sorry I have not posted as much as usual this week had my son in the hospital who just got out this last Wed morning and doing much better. 

May your day be awesome or evening where ever in the world you may live and be kind to one another.

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...