Thursday, October 24, 2013

Wha For Monica OR NOT ! Come on Kat really kiddo?? Survivor thoughts oh good god lol

WHA big tears running down my cheek Brad is gone and Monica is all alone WHA NOT NO TEARS for her lol! Both of them on my last nerve and Kat come on kiddo really talking like that saying you have everyones back??? I hate to say it but Vytas was right about your back being up against the wall you got scared kiddo and rightfully so to be honest..

Part of Survivor is talking strategy thats all I seen or heard in the years I have been watching the show that everyone talks strategy of one form or another! I myself no have never been on the show or tried out for the show because I don't think id make it out there to be honest but then again who knows maybe I could but I have a special needs child at home that needs me and my kids come first and maybe when they are out and grown and he is living in a home with care that he needs then maybe I would consider trying out for Survivor.. Though one thing I have learned watching and listening to Jeff even is that you talk strategy and you make alliances and build trusts with those you feel you can and your taking a risk sure but it will tell you ..

So on that note I was so so so so GLAD to see Brad go and now I want Monica to follow here soon .. I already have my final three who I want for sure now is Laura B (Rupert's Wife) , Caleb (Colton's Fiancée'),Hayden or Laura M when if she gets back into the game and I think she will id like to see John come back to if they have more than just final 3 then John id like to see as final 4

No can't really make my mind up lol oh well..

Well thats it for now folks have a great evening or day where ever in the world you may live and be kind to one another

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom




No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...