Monday, October 14, 2013

Kim Kardashian on American Dad :)

Well looks like Kim Kardashian is going to be on American Dad here is the link to her site she is standing next to a cardboard figure and dam if she hasn't lost some weight after having her daughter not bad! Like I say you either love or hate this family and I like them they are fun they have there moments but you know what "NO FAMILY is PERFECT" LOL! WE all have our issues this one just happens to be famous but who knew


Have a great day or evening all where ever in the world you may live

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

---------------------

http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/2013/10/14/american-dad/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...