Saturday, October 19, 2013

Late post for Survivor Wed night Oct.16th,2013

Sorry that this post is late everyone been so busy and did not get to watch the show but I do know Candice is done she lost at redemption Island which I was hoping she and her husband would stay and make it at least one of them back in the game..

Laura Morett
43, Salem, OR
Samoa 


Got voted out at tribal which it was the two Laura's one was Ruperts wife and I am so glad she is still in the game I want her to the end final 3 I really hope she makes it.. I think she is well liked and no one wants to vote her out and I hope she makes it to the end.. 

Thats all for now everyone sorry for so short thought id better get my rear over here and post lol

Have a great day everyone where ever in the world you may live

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...