Monday, October 7, 2013

Amazing Race Oct.5th show intereresting is what I have to say

Well gave Amazing Race a try last night it was okay I do like the show what I don't like is some of the contestance they get on there well then again most of them get a few folks on the show who are less than to be desired or can't stand :) ha ha!

Anyhow, watched it last night and have to say I got bored never have I really gotten bored watching the show but then when the two guys got to Phil at the check in then started to argue because the one forgot to pay the taxi drive OMG are these two for REAL?? Is production trying to get these people to this crap on here now? Please tell me they are not please?? I mean we see it on Big Brother every season use to that why not sure and Survivor well they don't do it as much as I have seen not as much as Big Brother and CBS if they are doing this now as there "NEW THING" On all there reality shows OMG WHY? Is my question to be honest !

Oh yes the guy who kept telling the person with him see I don't know the relationships of the players most of them anyhow due to was just catching the show last night not to much of whom every one was.. Sorry not my usual of not knowing lol but he annoyed me kept telling the other guy to be quiet he wasn't going to talk while they were on the bikes he was using his air OMG REALLY I about died laughing at that one new one on me!

So on that note gotta run but thank you to all of you who read this blog of mine and I know sometimes I run sentences together and blab on on and on ha ha but I get caught up in the moment to sometimes then again I figure most will get it anyhow I hope..

Thanks all have a great day or evening where ever in the world you may live

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...