Thursday, October 3, 2013

Quitter twice WOW and Faked the first time HOW SAD! Survivor Blood VS Water

Wow read that Colton quit that is not a shocker really but to quit like he did and faked the first time!! When he was on the show he faked being sick how low is that IMO!!! I guess he quit last night and now is trying to tell his side of the story I wonder if his fiancée broke up with him called it off one will wonder now ..

Rachelle lost her game last night and got sent home after losing on Redemption Island I was rooting for her to to be honest.. I don't care much for Gervase Peterson niece I know I am sure I spelled his name wrong but I can't think of his nieces name Marissa Peterson thats RIGHT LOL! Okay had to look it up geesh lol! Marrissa rubs me the wrong way don't know why but I think after Gervase's little dance he did last week over his tribe winning put a target on his nieces back what an IDIOT Sorry but that was dumb of him to do IMO

Anyhow, hope everyone is having awesome day or evening where ever in the world you may live

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom
==============




No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...