Thursday, October 10, 2013

Probably the BEST show and Tribal EVER HA HA! Survivor blood vs water

Well last nights show was probably the BEST YET! Besides Colton quitting <rolling eyes> that I Loved that sorry for those who may of liked her but I did not to much she was okay but Marissa Peterson lost at Redemption she just seemed to be I don't know almost well complained or fussed I don't know can't quite put my finger on it but I am sure I will..

Seeing Brad Culpepper go last night to Redemption and seeing John and specially Candices eyes light up ha ha!! Brad and Monica both seem like control freaks IMO they just do and I hope to GOD he does not let Monica take his place as she cries and puts on the show give me a break sorry!

My thoughts on who id like to see as final three and I Know this maybe early but hey id like to see at the end is
Laura Boneham
44, Indianapolis, IN
Rupert's wife at the end seeing her as one of the final three would make it awesome!

Caleb Bankston would be another one to id like to see at the end I Loved loved when he spoke up last night ha right in Brads face to lmfao! Now when he opened his mouth said what he said I was like "YES WAY TO GO YEA NAIL HIM" HA HA!

Third choice would be either John or Candice but you know there are a few others Id like to see to but those are my two I want to see at the end to be honest..

Can't wait to see next weeks show and plan on trying to watch the one episode I missed when Colton quit the game which will be on TV Guide Network if anyone gets that on Sunday Nights might want to check of course your local stations for time..

Have a great day or evening everyone where ever in the world you maybe living at!Hopefully not hearing a loud loud loud lawnmower lol like I am outside :)

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...