Sunday, October 13, 2013

Real Housewives stars fired? REALLY!

I did not know they could be fired sorry but then again I don't star on a reality show on Bravo & would not know  what it is like to be honest . It seems that Gretchen and Alexis  have been let go for there story lines as it says in the article I read said there stories right now are BORING! REALLY??
  

Alexis was getting on my nerves some but not as much as Vicki has been with her being with Brooks that man is bad news sorry JMO and he is hurting Vicki to IMO! I know there are allot of folks not really big fans of Vicki I do like her she has her ways that is for sure but I myself don't know what it is really like in her world we only see allot of these ladies on the show and there families..

They are on there to portray there lives but to be honest rich ones more so than how I Live anyhow..  Anyhow,here is the link to the article I found enjoy reading there is one to about Lynn Curtin who divorced her husband and is now saying she is broke hmm interesting..

Have a great day or evening where ever in the world you may live

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

http://realitywives.net/blogs/gretchen-rossi-alexis-bellino-reportedly-fired-rhooc/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...