Monday, November 4, 2013

Why? Because I am just in that mood today :))

Your asking yourself I think ha ha " So why is she in that mood today and what is it she is thinking ? LOL! Well this weekend I started to listen some music album that is by one of my all time favorite guy bands from yes the 80s best decade EVER IMO :)) and heard songs on Seven And The Ragged Tiger Album I had not heard in years! It took me back to the time when I had all the Duran Duran Albums even there exports yes I had those to there export albums when they were in there New Romantic stage. 

Then this morning I listen to Arcadia as some may know this was formed by Simon Le Bon, Nick Rhodes, John Taylor and Nigel Rogers I think I got that right I hope. Heard some more songs that some I never heard because as the years went by I did listen to Arcadia and Power Station another super group made of Robert Palmer, John and Andy Taylor and Tony Thompson (Drummer). Listen to Bang Of Gong by them brought back some fun memories I have to say. 




Now on to my second half here I just wanted to say is and my point of sharing this is that I realized we move so fast and sometimes on the go go all day everyday that every now and then we all need to slow down for a day or few hours or something in a day and smell the roses remember fun times and make new fun for the future. Looking at whats around you and whom is there with you in your life and home. Kids if you have kids and spouses and just in general family & friends to. 

Listen to a song you have not heard in years and just enjoy the moment then go back to whatever it is you need to do but just a moment out of your day I think at least I try to but not always though I think I may just start.

Have a great day everyone be kind to one another and may your day be awesome where ever in the world you may live.

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieOwL1UB1V4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdbfnKWYm2Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc48S01rxHo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...