Saturday, November 2, 2013

Who remembers this guy Loved his music !

Grew up as a teenager in the 80s and I have to say it was one of the best decades music IMO oh sure I loved the 70s music some of it to since hey I was a kid in the 70s now being born in 67 lol

Adam Ant had a style and still does as I listen to one of his newest recent songs still has it but so different and love the style..

Here is a link I found with some oldies but goodies

Enjoy

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

be kind to one another and hope your day is awesome or evening where ever in the world you may live

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/music-news/vive-le-rock-adam-ant-looks-back-classic-003111018.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...