Thursday, November 21, 2013

Our first Jury Survivor last night Nov.20th

Well Aras out he is now our jury sorry if I spelled his name wrong but I am sure you all know which brother I am talking about LOL! I loved how the two hugged and said they loved each other & shared a bond which I found awesome!

Of course we all seen Laura M get the vote last night again and even her daughter wrote her name down and that took courage to just tell her mom that she was voting her out and she did along with everyone else. I am happy with the previews though that people are figuring out about Tyson pulling allot of strings and they do need to blind side him to so he does not use that Idol he found I want him out of the game to and now on Jury is where he outta go IMO

Tyson I was trying to like him I was but I can't he is rubs me the way that someone thinks they are all that lol IMO

Will try to post more later been busy with so much but I am here message me anytime leave a message I read them all I do.

Have a great day or Evening where ever in the world you may live and be kind to one another in your world

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...