Friday, November 1, 2013

Survivor Wed Nights show Oct.30th,2013

Hey everyone sorry I am late  been busy but here I am to give my thoughts on Weds show.. I cried like a big baby yes I know over Kat I felt bad for her though but in saying that she should of kept her mouth closed about my least favorite (Monica) person and wanting to vote her out.. I think things shifted and they were going to vote out Laura B that one night but did not.. Laura B Rupert's wife should of not done what she did as well.. I hope she gets back into the game but to be honest I hope two players come back and one goes ..

Well we shall see Vytas I think will be the next to go but who knows though I did think Weds show was good and next week shows will be even better from what I seen in previews which will be the merge and a player is returning so we shall see yes I know I said that already :)

Alright then hope you all have a great day or evening where ever in the world you may live and be kind to one another in your life..

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...