Friday, November 29, 2013

Survivor From Wed. November 27th,2013 WOW what a show !

Well boy did that show start out IMO a bang! Laura M helping Tina with the puzzle and totally dissing Vytas my god! I am not to glad Vytas is off to jury I wanted Tina to be out for good and on jury but we shall see who goes next week.

Then they all voted out Caleb WHY?? I Hope he comes back into the game and kicks some ASS I will say! Tyson should of been the one to go if all kept there mouths shut and they he would not of used or known to use the idol at all!

Well lets see who goes next week and to many more weeks left of the show but I have to say this one has been pretty good in allot of ways.. Though Id love to see Monica go but she keeps winning individual immunity so its going to be a miracle if she does not win it next week and she gets voted OFF AND then off to Jury should of been gone awhile ago before jury again IMO

Alright all have a great day sorry were late again for those of you who are in America it was Thanksgiving so Happy Late Thanksgiving to you all

Be kind to one another and hope your day or evening is great where ever in the world you may live

For now good night all its evening here where I live now..

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...