Monday, November 11, 2013

I know late all on my Survivor thoughts here we go

Hey everyone sorry I know late on my Survivor thoughts but been busy as usual but will try harder to get my rear over here lol! Anyhow, I was bummed to see John go and not shocked the Laura Rupert's wife went to.. I liked her but I guess with being Rupert's wife it put a huge target on her back in many ways why I would love to seen her go farther..

As for the Merge I am glad my GOD that someone went to look for the Idol geesh and all people to who finds it Tyson but hey can't win the all. I like him and I don't in some ways to. I wish that Vytas Baskauskas and Ara's could of played further to. But be dammed to IMO!

 

Not sure who I am liking right now in the game who is left probably Vytas is one 
Ciera Eastin Laura M daughter she is pretty good like her. IMO Tina should of been the one gone awhile ago after her flub with the standing there like durr and went back in the water to bring the basket back my god!

Well will share more thoughts this is all for now have a great day and evening where ever in the world you live

Be kind to one another 

Kimberly

TV Reality Mom

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...