Saturday, September 26, 2015

Survivor LOVED IT Season opener !!

Survivor Second Chance started out with a bang as always IMO!! It was fun watching them all being able to go and grab all they needed from the one boat and live chickens which I think they should keep to have eggs .  Seeing them all race to get the rice was interesting and watching Woo of course getting the rice for his tribe.

I am already not liking once again Abi she has not changed at all IMO she is the same old mean and rude person sorry. Her temper is about to get to her from one of the previews for next week. I also wanted to know how the heck she knew that Peih took her precious bracelet OMG !! Really Abi how did you just guess out of the blue out of all the others that she had it but it was not her fault she did not take it since its called an accident and Peih grabbed the bag that she thought was empty and didn't possibly belong to anyone.

I wish it was Abi that went and not Vytas but he was acting way to flirty maybe with the girls not sure if he meant it or what he was trying to do and some of the things he started to do as well but then again nothing in compared to Abi behavior and they kept that over him.

So on that note I am hoping Abi is out and voted out soon before jury starts and yes I Know Survivor started just started but just hoping she goes before then.

I did like how they go right to tribal after immunity challenge that I liked allot not waiting and watching everyone talk it made it more fun IMO.
 

Enjoy your day and be kind to one another and may your day or evening be a great one where ever in the world you may live.

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...