Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Now that was a show ! Sorry Austin they had to do it man :(

Well you have to say you should of seen this coming and it did Austin you got evicted tonight barefoot to wow!! Now it came down to Liz, Vanessa, Steve,John. So Liz, Steve and John playing HOH who wins STEVE which I am shocked but glad he did because at least we know John and Steve are final two. So who will they evict Vanessa or Liz. I am hoping Vanessa goes next which could be tomorrow night we shall see.

So on that note tonights show was something else and big moves were made which I hate to say the show-manse with Liz and Austin had to end in the game.

On that note be kind to one another have a wonderful evening or day where ever in the world you may live.

From my house to yours I will say Good Night and good day to those who it is day time now. For me its night time.

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM
=====================================




No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...