Saturday, September 19, 2015

Oh John has left the big brother house !!

Well John has left the big brother house for the jury house. I was happy and not happy he left id much rather of seen Vanessa go but that didn't happen sad to say. I just hope that in the second round of the hoh they are doing right now that Steve wins because he won the second round against Liz so he will go head to head with Vanessa.

Now if he is smart and he wins the final HOH he will send out Vanessa and I maybe wishful thinking on that but really I am tired of how she cried her way through the whole game my gosh and everyone knew but fell for her act every time. I know I've said it but they had the chance to evict but they all went with Shelli .

So on that note I don't think Vanessa will win this even if Steve did take her or does. But then again who knows what will happen.

My post is short and sweet tonight everyone sorry have a bit of a cold not fun. So I a bid good night or good morning to those of you where ever in the world you may live. Be kind to all and good night to you all.

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM

===========================



Big Brother leak twitter  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...