Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Pre Taped live audiance eviction night ! wonder who left Austin or Steve

When I first read John won POV I was so happy and he took himself off then that left Vanessa to put up Austin. I was rooting for Steve to leave if John stayed on the block but now since he is no longer on the block I want Austin to go sorry Austin. I think being in the big brother house has A made you go a bit overboard and the IMO the game is getting to you in the house and (B) I think you and Liz and everyone have controlled the game long enough and let it go to head. 

So hoping that John wins HOH puts up oh say Vanessa and Liz and John or Steve win POV keep noms the same and get Vanessa OUT next. That will leave final three to be John,Steve and Liz. Now though the people Id much rather seen go further in the game like oh say Audrey to be one but she started to play way way to hard way to soon. Id much rather have seen Meg,James, Audrey or so at the end. Didn't work that way but this was interesting season I can say that much.

Though as much as Jason did allot of things to I did like him no matter how much I say he was getting on my nerves lol but I think some when they get in that house things change them and they don't mean to really per say but it happens.

So on that note may your day and evening where ever in the world you may live be awesome one.

BE KIND to one another and enjoy !

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM
=================================



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...