Thursday, September 24, 2015

Big Brother Winner and Finale thoughts!!

Well folks Big Brother is ended another not to bad of a season I do have to admit. I was so happy with the winner though & that someone and I MEAN SOMEONE finally EVICTED VANESSA!! Yeah sure it happen on finale night but still it happen and about time.

Steve was our final HOH of the season and so happy that he won I really am. Though there were other members of the jury and non jury I wish were still in the game but it didn't work that way.

Vanessa telling everyone her big secret about being a poker player which I think explained to all of the people there how she played to be quite honest. Though she did play the game but IMO way way to hard. As James said once to her that she remembers every little detail of a conversation and things that go on in the house that she was playing way to hard.

So on that note I am glad Steve was our winner he deserved it and I was  quite happy with his answers to the jury when asked how he played and if he road on coat tails no he really didn't he laid low our of radar but as Shelli did when it came down to him saving himself or something then he won Vetos and HOH .

Thanks everyone for a great season of Big Brother and now its off to Survivor talk so see you all in the next season of Big Brother next summer and Survivor will see you all on that topic.

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...