Friday, December 5, 2014

Oh my Reed NO They didn't??!! Thank god Alec went Survivor style to ha ha!

I was sad when I seen Reed go I was Reed I was sad didn't want to see you go you were playing the game and Jon is manipulating the game and Jaclyn is being blind to this man sorry! JMO I just hope they don't win or that Jon does not win because I see the money going to his head and Jaclyn if she wins which I don't see it would not do there relationship well. There young couple very young and sometimes for some money changes you and sometimes not for a good.

As for you Reed I was sad to see you go but I was not sad to see Alec finally go my god that boy ego my god he has quite an ego and I mean I've seen ego's before but this boy takes the cake :) LOL!

I want Jon gone next and if I was to pick anyone to win this whole thing it would be either Keith or Natalie to win. Baylor is a brat I agree with you on that Reed and you don't feel bad about what you said because I am sorry I have teenagers and kids in there 20s and they act more mature than Baylor and she is 20 yrs old! Missy spoils and pampers her IMO and is just as bad as Baylor.

So on that note my own opinions and thoughts and so I send a very Happy Holidays and Happy New Years to you all! May you all be kind to one another & may your day or evening be wonderful where ever in the world you may live.

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...