Friday, December 12, 2014

Na NA NA NA NA HEY HEY GOOD BYE :) JON! Surivor style blindside

Well Jon you got blindsided kiddo and then Jaclyn the thing not to say is "you and Jon are not going anywhere"? Really??? Okay you both were the power couple there for awhile and you both were the go to for those votes to vote out the ones you all wanted. Well not this time you got the boot and yes you both played a good game but I have to say sometimes getting to cocky in the game is not always good. Keep things to yourself and you both had the camp by yourselves and you got back there talking GAME? No spending time with each other just talking about each other and life and taking a break for a minute from the game while you have the camp to yourselves.

I had to laugh looking over at Alec with his mouth open not knowing what to think there lol! I am sorry Missy hurt herself at the one challenge that ankle looked painful though I am glad you stayed in the game and were able to. Yes I was not to happy with Baylor or you there for awhile but your starting to grow on me and showing some heart as I knew you had and I am glad you all kept Keith in the game. I wish you all had kept Jeremy as well. Id loved to see Jeremy,Keith,Missy,Baylor, Natalie final five.

I am hoping for a great finale night and I am hoping that Keith wins or Natalie in this case. This was an interesting season kept me on my toes most the time and yelling at the TV to lol! Which my family finds funny and laughs at me ha ha which hey it is funny. They will ask who I am talking to then they stop and realize I am yelling at the TV :)

So on that note finale night Wed. December 17th,2014 will be there watching and will post a few days after the show so everyone gets a chance to watch.

Be safe be kind to one another and may your day or evening be a wonderful one bless to you all a wonderful Holiday to :)

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM




No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...