Tuesday, December 30, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015! Thank you everyone for GREAT & AWESOME YEAR!

Thank you everyone for making this one of the best years this past year!! Thank you for reading my blog and following me on twitter and facebook and of course on blogger to. This has been a fun year I feel I covered most of the shows that most of us watch anyhow though I did try with a few but just never seem to be able to get myself into like TAR. I like The Amazing Race I do then I just fall out of it after a few weeks or so. Don't know why. 

Yes I can't forget the fun we had during Big Brother this last season from all the others this one was mellow I think at least in the sense there was no racial comments made that I remember and this cast I do have to say were entertaining and breath of fresh air. Survivor was another the two seasons were fun to but this last one that just ended was most fun of all. It was fresh and it reminded me of the first season or so of the show. I remembered Richard Hatch who I chat with personally now and then on my facebook he is so fun gotta love Richard he did bring so much fun the season he was on loved it :)






I did one of my favorite shows because one of my favorite artists was on the show and I wish Gwen Stefani would be still one of the judges on the show. She brought something new and fresh from all the rest. Yes I enjoyed the other judges to that are on there the other female judges but she brought something even Christina Aguilera could not bring JMO !

Of course I can't forget Shakira we had her to she was fun I do have to admit but my favorite has been Gwen Stefani okay not just because is from my generation lol which is Generation X yes I graduated in 1986 born in 1967. No not afraid to share my age just turned 47 don't feel it either feel no different than I did when I was in my teens well maybe a bit but not to much ha ha! Age to me is a number anyhow its not who I am or anyone is its a number of years you been on this earth. 

Okay now I want to go on to we had the "Wrecking Ball" Miley Cyrus who went from Hannah Montana to really being herself IMO! She got tired of being labeled all those years of Disney and people labeled her and then when she went out to be herself and explore life people started to judge her and bash her in some ways to. I did not really bash her I just at first was not sure about what she was doing then I thought about it and realized this girl was exploring who she is and finding herself in a new way. Okay some of the tongue sticking out all the time was getting old Ra Ra but didn't Gene Simmons from Kiss do that still does did it the Macy Day Thanksgiving Parade yes caught that and they were on there the band all dressed up in there costumes like they use to.

We also lost some great people through the year to James Gardner was one great actor IMO enjoyed him in The Rockford files and movies he also was in like the Notebook omgosh THAT MOVIE brought me to tears at the end specially it was touching. We also lost Robin Williams & Lauren Bacall both great people Robin was one extrodenary man and he will be and is missed very much so. Lauren was beauty and she was talented filled with life IMO for her.

In the music we lost recently Joe Crocker who was fighting cancer for many years he will be missed to. When I heard that when he died this past year I have to say I was in a bit of shock. He was such a talented man though its amazing the things that can take over us sometimes when we try to stop it its to late.

I am sure I am missing many others whom passed this last year but these are the ones for me that stuck out the most and oh yes I can not forget Joan Rivers now she did live a full life I believe but to go the way she did my heart broke she was funny she had her moments but you know she spoke and said it like it was and thats a rare gem when you find that you hold on to them.

So on that note may we see many great things this new year that will bring some kind of peace to our world (I can wish and dream now :) ) on that. I wish you all the best and happiest of New Years for the 2015 as we come to a close to 2014 and may you all enjoy each other enjoy the life you have been given and the loved ones with you enjoy things around you.

Be kind to one another and may your day or evening where ever in the world you live will be a great one!

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...