Saturday, December 20, 2014

Suvivors Finale Night WOW WOW & WOW! Did I say WOW :)

Alright then where to start well first of all it was a great finale night though I have to say I really wish Keith had made it and was the finale three. They needed to vote out Missy but they kept her IMO for sympathy because she hurt herself during one of the challenges. I am sorry she got hurt but I have to applaud Reed you nailed it on the head my friend LOL! I never thought of all that till you said that she was the Wicked Stepmother who told all her minions if I got that right ha ha telling them what to do  how to do it.

Okay maybe Keith should not of told her how to raise her daughter though I am sorry he was right Baylor acted like a spoiled little BRAT yes I SAID it and I am a mother thank you very much! My kids acted like that OMG they would be grounded and no computer no going anywhere for awhile. Yeah she is 20 yrs old Baylor is she did not act like any 20 yr old I have ever seen. I thought she was younger which I thought she was right at the age of 18 or 19 though even that she looks younger than she really is. 

Now on to voting out Jaclyn would of been a good idea but then when Natalie said it was a mistake for them not to vote her out when they could have was a mistake she was right in saying that so guess what our winner was Natalie she outwit,outplayed &  outlasted everyone in the whole game. So Congratulations to Natalie on her win she did deserve it out of the other two who were there with her but id much rather of seen Keith,Jeremy and Val (Jeremy's wife) Or Kelly Dale's daughter or even Dale to have made it longer in the game. Jaclyn and Jon had to much control in the game they did up till Natalie and Baylor did one smart thing and voted him out blindsided him which they should of done that to Jaclyn to sorry Jaclyn JMO but you and Jon had to much control for a couple which did end up hurting you both at the end to be honest. Yeah everyone went to you both but it hurt you at the end and I foreseen that to coming but wasn't sure either.

I will go on to say this was probably one of the best survivor's I've seen in awhile though all seasons really are good because they all kept us coming back to our TV each week to see what was going to happen even though we would get a bit bugged or irked even lol about something that happen.We are just glued to this show and good reason. Jeff Probst is one of the best hosts for any of the reality shows that are on. Yes I like Julie Chen and Phil Rogen from The Amazing Race and Julie Chen as I said from Big Brother.

So on that note congratulations to Natalie for her win & can't wait till the next season starting up after the New Year which I heard is suppose to be even better I missed the after show they have when they reunite everyone got tired lol so bed it was for me.

Anyhow, thanks everyone for reading my blog and I want to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays & Happy New Years 2015!

Be kind to one another & may your day or evening where ever in the world you may live be a beautiful day and evening.

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...