Saturday, November 29, 2014

Happy Holidays Survivor post & so long Wes

Well I completely forgot Survivor the other night lol but I found out Wes got voted out which hey is not any real surprise well it is a bit because I was hoping Jon would of been the one going this last night. 

I just hope they get off there rears and vote him out next week but we shall see how much of a pull this guy has on these tribe mates of his. They all seemed to be glossy eyed and everything is glazed over if that makes sense another words they can't see past this guys BS IMO.

So on that note Happy Holidays everyone hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving if you celebrate it where ever in the world you may live. Be kind to one another and remember to give a hug to the one you love or a hello to a stranger just because we are here today and living for today. 

I also wanted to say thank you to all who read my blog and follow me on here I welcome comments to so if you want to ever ask me anything I will answer as soon as I can .

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...