Friday, November 14, 2014

Bye bye Josh or should of it been Baylor?

You know Josh if you had just not done what you did by opening mouth and putting foot in it you may still be there in the game that is. Now you are first member of the jury. I had wished it was Baylor that had gotten voted out or even Alec who is getting on my last nerve really? LOL! Adding to this that I do like Josh just some of his game playing there the last day he was in it wasn't the best moves again JMO now to. You know I was young to once upon a time ha ha yeah I am 46 yrs old going to be 47 this December but point is we all do things that we look back on and go" OMG why Did I DO THAT?" Learning experience I chalk it up to be. If we didn't learn from things we did we would never learn anything. Just like in the game of Survivor I have never been a contestant don't think I could either reasons to be shared another time :)

Alec,Baylor I want to see go next reason why? Alec opens his mouth makes comments and everyone just laughs it off or whatever and same with Baylor she says something or does something or nothing at all and gets away with it and I am sorry but Mama bear Missy is smothering her and cradling her all the way sorry JMO but she is. Yeah mom is going to get protective of her daughter though at the same time Missy let your daughter play her game and you play yours since you are really no longer playing with each other but against each other.

I am so glad that Jeremy won the individual immunity I did not want to see him gone at all I want him to make it to final three to be honest. My final three now would like to see Jeremy,Wes and Keith at this point. Jon and Jaclyn I do like though they well Jon now needs to stop trusting so much these guys though again I said id like to see Jeremy final three along with two other guys just because okay I do like them both but maybe id like to see Jeremy, Jon and Jaclyn final three.

I do like Natalie to she has proven herself to be very kind and nice young lady. Unlike how her and her sister were on Amazing Race that was on Amazing Race and okay her twin sister did not last because she was a bit bossy and tried to do things that well she should not of.

So on that note may your day be great or evening where ever in the world you may live. Be kind to one another may the best person win IMO Survivor. I really hope we have better players next season though I like a few of them on here now just wanting people who actually play the game and know the it just a bit better some of these people act like its a not sure of the word I am looking for to much of a vacation or play time not sure but they just don't seem to few to take this game seriously.

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...