Friday, November 7, 2014

Goodbye Julie sad to see you quit ! Survivor

Wow did she just quit? I am not to surprised but still id not quit like that even though I knew I was going home id fight thats just me. Though in some ways I can say I understand where she was coming from and how everyone else well Missy and Jeremy are whining IMO that she just ruined there game REALLY? I didn't know she was playing for you or I thought she was playing for herself and her family and your playing for yours? I mean okay yeah sure you connect with folks and you align with them but just like Big Brother I say this in Survivor to now "Expect the unexpected" You never know what will happen in this game.




Id think these so called true fans would know that by now but sometimes I think they forget. As for Alec (Drew's brother) someone needs to smack that boy I am sorry but he opens his mouth and says things and its like REALLY DUDE?? Snapping off saying"he sure like to be eating some trail mix" GET OVER IT ALEC ITS OVER get on with your game little boy! Yes I say little boy because thats how he is acting like a little spoiled kid who didn't get his way! I wish to god they vote him out now. Then sits there and says " well known of you were going to say anything so I was" REALLY KID???

We shall who they vote out next though now I can say I am liking Missy just a little bit I know I said I didn't like her or Baylor but when Missy was saying and talking about her kid it started to make sense. Baylor is a kid she playing this game like one to be honest and its not your sandbox its a game for a million dollars!

So on that note be kind to one another may your day be awesome where ever in the world you may live whether its day or evening.

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...