Friday, November 21, 2014

Oh Not Jeremy! WHY WHY WHY??

Why did they vote out Jeremy and not Keith or even Baylor or Alec??? Keith he may not be much of a threat but he has the idol he could of used it to Thursday night but didn't though got lucky to with the votes. Id much rather of seen Keith go or even Baylor as I said or Alec why I say Alec for because he has a mouth he is also rude and thinks he knows it all sorry folks who may like him but on the show he thinks he is the show lol!

Jeremy should not of been voted out Thursday but he was and at least he made it merge and to jury so he is not out of the game he is jury. I did really like how he gave Jon and Jaclyn his award challenge him and Natalie which I am sorry after seeing what those to been up to and think they have control of the game well Jon its going to his head and I hope he goes next week I do and he then can sit on jury. I think sometimes some folks get on the show and then something somehow somewhere goes to there heads and they think they are running the show uh no its
Jeff Probst and the other tribe members to who you gotta remember are playing there own game.

Missy she is not so much on my shit list anymore lol Baylor on the other hand she could use a knock of high horse just a bit. Its really mom there Baylor who is saving your ass right now sorry just calling it like I feel I am seeing it.

So on that note we shall see who goes and what happens and I am glad though Reed they didn't vote you out to go to jury though I am sure you started to miss Josh who was in the jury and showering lol and all that eating drinking some beers :)

I wish you both well to and all the happiness in your lives together me married 21 yrs to my best friend my husband had our beautiful children lost one though he passed in 98 he was only 2 yrs old got very ill but anyhow I just wanted to put a note in to wish you both well in your lives together my friends :)

So on that note be kind to one another and may your day or evening be a great one where ever in the world you may live.

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...