Thursday, April 3, 2014

First Member of Jury is >>>>>>>>>>

First member of our jury is the one and only Sarah Lacina the 7th person voted out and first member of the jury! I was in shock when Kass did what she did well actually no I am not because she is a sour and bitter person I guess. She so put a target on her back and thinks what she did was so smart and smug then Stupid there sorry but thats my new name for him Tony sitting back there applouding REALLY?? I think a few others were to and I thought that was the STUPIDEST thing ever in Survivor history since watching the show I mean I seen allot of things happen and its almost like Big Brother Expect the Unexpected but this REALLY LOL!!??

Kass I think will be the next one to go and I hope she does after that and from what I seen of previews for next week her and Jefra get into it some to. I think a few others as well I know Spencer was not happy and called her out on it to Kass that is. She has no way of winning this game now and he is right about that IMO so I do agree with what Spencer said to her last night at tribal. She best win individual Immunity or find that new idol because those two things are the only things that may save her at this point. 


Trish,Tony and Kass are three that are getting on my nerves now sorry if anyone likes them I did like Tony there for a bit tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but nope can't do it anymore now its gone I think for him. Also Trish is acting stupid again IMO she is flapping her gums saying things to others and really I want her to go as well but Tony first though I want him to go next or Kass one of the two at this point . 


Sarah was right about Tony he is somewhat smart and watches and observes things around him sure he is a cop big deal lol okay maybe a little bit of a big deal but this the game of Survivor which may or may not be like the job of a cop thats more catch bad guy arrest them and behind bars. Survivor is trying to get people out but then again thats what a cop does to is tries to get the bad guy off the streets. Hmm will have to think about that and what I just said here maybe?

I guess the rest of this shall get interesting and like I said I now want Kass to go next before Tony keep him in the game for a little while longer for entertainment because really he is if you think about it ha ha!

Alright folks have a great day or evening where ever in the world you maybe be and live. Be nice and kind to one another at least try.

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...