Thursday, April 17, 2014

Tony your lies will catch up with you and LJ Now that was a surprise or not

I can't get over how Tony full on lied about what he does for a living telling Jeff he was in construction ha ha OH NO WAY! Lie will come back and bite him in the ass IMO but we shall see. I can't get over that LJ was the one voted out last night it really again JMO and IMO should of been Tony.

Tony needs to go he is getting paranoide and not thinking before he does anymore. He is playing both sides and people will catch on to that and I think some have. LJ should of went off with LaTasha last night to talk but as she said "In your face LJ" should of went off with her and talked to her.

As for the game last night its getting down right good and I think no I know I loved the look on Sarah's face and Morgans when Tony said he was in construction HA HA! If looks shoot daggers they would of last night!

Well be kind to one another be well and may your day be wonderful where ever in the world you may live.

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...