Thursday, April 10, 2014

Bye bye Morgan ! Survivor outcome April 9th,2014

 Forgot to add Morgan second member of the Jury yippy or not lol!

Oh Morgan so sorry to see you go to jury NOT!! She did nothing around camp wanted everyone to wait on her hand and foot really?? She did not belong on this show sorry she didn't at all. If thats what she though would get her by through the game oh that was to funny IMO!! I thought her comments to about Kass being ugly bitter old lady really? She was cute and blah blah blah whatever else came out of her mouth am I missing ? 

<Rolling eyes> she drove me nuts amongst a few others id like to see go now after her like Tony. Yes Tony needs to go he maybe a good cop and does good on his job but sorry his actions speak louder than what comes out of his mouth as well. Woo was no better last night either really tossing someones pants like that and then picking up the clue that Spencer had and running away with it like a little kid? REALLY again IMO thought that was stupid but I am glad it backfired on Woo though he did not win immunity last night Spencer did and I had a feeling he was going to and then finding the idol to ha ha that was good :) and right in front of Kass to! 

I had no idea that Lindsey quit the game I missed that one I think don't remember her quitting at all. Not a shocker she was JMO a bit strange lol and just rubbed me the wrong way just like Tony does now but he will make it jury sad to say. He should of gone a little before they voted out Sarah who should be in the game still she played well. I mean when he sat there and clapped him and few others Jefra getting a bit big for her pants to I noticed like she is queen Sheba or something which she is not. 

All in all I have to say this is a good Survivor though I am so glad they are back to playing Survivor like it was meant to like it first started out when the show first aired. Though next season I hope they keep it the same but maybe a few twists or a few returning players yes I said returning players and not sure whom but one id like to see is Richard Hatch yes id love to see him come back and play this game see how far he would get. Richard kept the game fun when I first seen him and now being friends with him in life he is a nice guy does allot of good things. 

Anyhow,stay kind to one another have a great day where ever in the world you may live. Love to hear from some of you on my comments here because hey I know I am not perfect far from it lol but id like to hear some comments on what you think of the game and how maybe I am doing to :)

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom




No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...