Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Puppet Master of them all ! Survivor thoughts of last nights show

Wow the Puppet Master stuck again ! Yes my new name for Tony at the moment from last nights showing with the woman OMG really girls? Do any of you think for yourselves? Specially Jefra Come on? Jeff was right she is a very Influenced and does exactly what she is told to do she is a flip flop in the wrong way IMO! 

I most definetly want Tony gone next and then Jefra or maybe once Tony is voted out put into Jury she will think for herself and the other woman for that matter! Sorry even Kass is a flip flop but she is playing her own game but still she needs to get away from Tony and side with Spencer & Tasha now again IMO. Trish is wishy washy JMO but she is in some ways. She seems to be thinking for herself then I see her with the strings on her back and Tony standing above her moving her along the way he wants.

Like I said I think Tony at the moment is the Puppet MASTER of those woman last night and I hope Spencer can get him out next week and keep making him paranoid as well. Id did think it was funny when Tony thought he found the idol ha ha and Spencer had it and used it which was a good move but no one voted for him it was Jeremiah Wood who I wanted to make to the final 4. 

My choices id like to see now for final four are Spencer hands down,Tasha she is playing a good game to & Kass id like to see her at the final four & either Woo or Trish not sure which one of those two yet. Woo is on the fence with me at the moment. He was acting all strange last night kept playing with his hair and looked a bit bugged eyed to IMO.

So on that note folks hope your day or evening is going great may you be kind to one another and stay safe where ever in the world you may live.

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...