Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Alexis really with the TEARS? Survivor thoughts lol

I don't know how much was an act but boy did she give a great performance sorry but those tears crying when they voted her out Alexis really you put foot in mouth as far as I could tell LOL! The girl should win academy award for that performance I mean come on anyone fall for that I sure did not I found it to be nauseating to be honest ugh !

I was not sad to see Alexis get voted out tonight over Jeremiah though he is strong player though but what the other tribe did when they won the award challenge taking there comfort stuff and then giving that fake note about the idol saying it was for the losing camp ha ha I remember that one at the beginning of the show when it started they found it said the same thing. Jeremiah got himself out of that and I was glad. I was not all into the beauty team but few of them I will say are okay. I am just glad no one fell for Alexis and her story her acting could use some improvement there.

Next week is the big merge and now we should see who gets voted out and goes to jury I believe starts next week. This now shall be getting good.

Have a great evening or day where ever in the world you may live and be kind to one another its important kindness goes along way IMO

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...