Thursday, March 13, 2014

Finally Brains got there Brains back last night ! Survivor!!

J'Tia Taylor GOT HER BOOT LAST NIGHT THANK YOU FINALLY! Yes the brains got there brains back and the woman got there brains back to geesh! This girl should of been gone weeks ago like week one to be honest before they voted out David but hey not going to complain to much since now J'Tia IS now GONE!

She was strange sorry but she rubbed me the wrong way something about her did not settle with me right. Meaning something about her was not right if that makes better sense. I thought it was funny that the brawns were trying to throw there immunity challenge ha ha did not work they won lol! 

Last nights show was entertaining for sure and I was just glad they did not vote out Spencer and the next week they are merging so I wonder if this will be two tribes or just one tribe with all them. 

Well folks be kind to one another have a great day or evening where ever you live in the world it is morning here where I live here in Iowa and I need to scoot to get my son on the bus to school . I have a 17 yr old son a twin he has a sister who goes to high school but she is straight A honor roll student where her brother has Cerebral palsy ,autism and scolilosos but he can walk though he is the happiest kid you ever met though like any teenager he has his moments to lol

I would not change him for all the gold in the world . Okay just wanted to share a little bit of my family with you all who have been following me on here and I thank you so much for spending your time reading my blog about our favorite shows most of them anyhow lol

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...