Saturday, March 8, 2014

Wed Survivor OMG Really :)~ LOL

Not sure where to start on Wed show at all I mean was that a blindside or was that a blindside for the beauty tribe! I don't think Brice should of been voted out I think it should of been one of the girls IMO just my opinion on that :)

Not sure which one but one of them should of gone just like last week when they voted out Garrett and not J'Tia Taylor who should of clearly been given the boot but for some stupid reason Kass kept her WHY? I still like to know but she is entertaining in some ways lol Garrett was to serious and he was starting to whine and complain that he was hungry and did not feel like he could handle it out there. So when when the Brains actually won immunity challenge I was excited I actually shouted out lol my husband and daughter laughed at me but hey it was funny lol!

Anyhow,hope you all have a great week and be safe out there spring is finally here for us finally we hope :) and where ever in the world you may live may your day be awesome and fun!

TV Reality Mom

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...