Friday, February 26, 2016

Y&R thoughts yes talking about soaps to :)

Summer I think will spill it to Victor she loves her grandfather and knows what kind of man he is though I am sure she doesn't want to hurt her mom she loves her to though I see her spilling the beans to grandpa.
Also I had to applaud Jack today for saying what I said in my post about the whole thing with Marco and Victor holding him prisoner that she wasn't the only victim of Victors I was like YES THANK YOU JACK LOL!! Sorry but Phyllis is about Phyllis she always has I love Phyllis but she only thinks of herself IMO she is all about ME ME ME ME AND ME .
As for Chelsea I think she will stick by Adam no matter what though she may not be able to trust him at the same time she loves him they had a child together and Chelsea needs to remember she was once to not such a nice person when she first came to Genia City .. She was like Adam in away but female version. I forget all she did anymore its been awhile and I Have grown to like her. Oh was scamming for money or something I forget.
Billy I am so glad he knows and said what he did to Jack I don't get either why Jack didn't do anything about Victor paying for what he did. I adore Victor because he is one you either love to hate or hate to love.
I am sorta glad that Luca stayed he is growing on me and to be honest I think Summer is falling for him and there will be no more boyfriend she has now with Jacks son and darn it I know his name but its not coming out I hate that lol
So on that note be well and hugs to you all
Kimberly







 






<The_Young_And_The_Restless@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
  The Young and the Restless (Y&R) spoilers for Monday, February 29 promise a day where your favorite Genoa City residents need to face the consequences of their actions.
Summer (Hunter King) is put in the middle of the Newman-Abbott war when she discovers her mother is part of a plot to take down her grandfather.
She’s stuck between a rock and a hard place when family secrets threaten to destroy the people she loves the most. Will she keep Phyllis’s (Gina Tognoni) confession to herself or let Victor know what’s going on?

&lt;a href="http://polldaddy.com/poll/9325556"&gt;Take Our Poll&lt;/a&gt;
Meanwhile, Billy (Jason Thompson) has a heart to heart with Jack and learns all about Marco. He doesn’t understand how Jack could sit idly by after his wife was humiliated beyond comprehension. If Jack (Peter Bergman) isn’t going to get the payback Phyllis deserves, Billy will do it himself.
Phyllis and Billy’s plan is threatened even more when Victor (Eric Braeden) confronts Natalie (Mara McCaffray) about her office surveillance system.
He’s ready to take Natalie down, so she better pray her computer program is ready to go.
Adam (Justin Hartley) and Chelsea face their own personal hell after he confesses Christian’s father. Chelsea (Melissa Claire Egan) doubts she’d be able to trust him again. Will they work it out and remain a family or is this the one piece of information that destroys their marriage for good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...