Saturday, February 27, 2016

HGTV The Property Brothers some thoughts ;)

Alright then I am a big yes HGTV fan and fan of Property Brothers one of many. I sometimes want to jump through the TV and tell people to stop Contradicting or questioning the work that the brothers can do!! 

Both Drew and Jonathon are pros and do there jobs well been doing it for many years. Id love them to come to my house and totally do this whole place specially our basement because I know Jonathon Scott would to the job right and the first time to.




I watch the show as often as I can even there other shows they have like buying and selling people even question them on there sometimes I wonder if its not part of the show but sometimes I truly believe its not lol!! At the end of the day and the end of the fixing up there homes they do such awesome job and most of the homes I've seen them do OMG I love them because watching these two you know the job will be done right with Drew helping you find and get that good deal on that house and if your trying to sell he will do the same. 


 http://www.yourtango.com/2013191812/property-brothers-star-jonathan-scott-love-marriage

Jonathon will get that house ready for sale and or read for you to live in and work will be done oh so well and properly and right. 

So on that note I want to say good night be kind to one another may your day or evening where ever in the world you may live be filled with laughter and fun.

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...