Sunday, February 28, 2016

HGTV - Fixer Upper now you gotta love Chip and Joanna lol

This is another one of those shows on HGTV I just love as well and try watch often when I can and when its on. Chip cracks me up and Joanna is funny to there kids are awesome they are great people. I love the homes they have done specially the one that they did on Chips 40th Birthday when Joanna got him a helicopter ride and all that now that was cool IMO!

These two have class as well not just your fun two people they threw together on a show but a couple. Married couple with kids and beautiful home love it out on the open ranch OMG id love to live somewhere like that some day.

One of my favorites they did was a bit off there comfort zone was that Mid Century home oh my lord I Loved what they did to that house.
This had to be one of my favorites houses and the outdoors and all those windows breath taking !! 

This photo here below is from another episode they did a house for someone that use to live there I believe I forget but what they did to that house was special to.The railings I love that open feel I always have.

  So to end this for now here is a link to there photos on there HGTV fixer upper and I really hope you all enjoy the posts I've been doing on different shows. I wanted to start doing other shows that I also watch I mean these are reality shows and TV shows that I watch so here I go . I will still do Big Brother and Survivor of course never stop doing those but in between I will be doing other shows so if there is a show you want me to do and give my thoughts on let me know.

May your day be awesome or evening where ever in the world you may live and please lets all be kind to one another at least try its refreshing I think ;)

Thanks to you all for reading my posts I do so appreciate it very much anytime you want to leave me a thought or comment please do but if its going to be rude or bashing please don't .

Kimberly 
TV REALITY MOM

Chip & Joanna Gains Fixer Upper  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...