Sunday, February 28, 2016

HGTV - Flea Market Flip now this show cracks me up sometimes LOL!!

I always have to smile and laugh a bit when watching this show from the start. The people they find to do it are interesting I do have to say some are comical to IMO! Some are like " WHERE in GODS name did they find these TWO" HA HA!! 

I love some of the flips and find some of the folks do on there some hey I wouldn't mind having. I watched this morning one I've seen before with these friends who made this I guess it was a shelving unit with chair attached. Now it had backing and three chairs that were turned into shelving and a chair attached to it as well. 

Now this chair I never understood when they made it. 

This light table they used out of a old stop light loved it so clever IMO BUT that chair above ha ha omg NEVER could figure that out LOL!!




Now this suitcase idea interesting but clever to for storage and decoration as well. Simplest things you can find and make into something that is going to work to use.




The other team didn't think they would sell it I knew they would why because it was clever it was unique like one show these guys made a fish tank out of a old light lantern type thingy lol well you know what I mean gees lol!! 

Then some who get a bit cocky and think they will win and find things to refurbish and fix up to sell at the flea markets and don't always sell one piece but some have sold maybe one and nothing more to.

Oh one more thing before I go here ;) this speed limit sign watched this one today the guys made it into a shelving unit clever loved it very retro IMO and I Love old retro allot !




SO this is my chat rant for the moment lol so have a great day be kind to one another may your day or evening be a wonderful one.

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...