Thursday, May 8, 2014

Tony struck again! The Puppet Master I say

Tony struck again last night playing everyone specially Spencer oh boy! I knew some of what Tony was saying to Spencer was mostly BS Lies IMO! Kass has Tony pegged and I could of swore to that he was talking about Kass and said her name quite a few times even calling her a "Biatch" or something in those lines at least.

Sorry to see Tasha go last night but she is on the jury and one thing Tony is not thinking about it is that some of the jury members know he is a cop I am betting by Sarah telling them I am sure.I am also sure that no one is going to vote for him to win if he makes it to final two which I hope he does not. Yea he is playing a good game in some ways but he also is playing people and they will catch on those who are still in the game.

 I know few have and as for Trish going off on Kass as I seen in next weeks  episode that was funny sorry but Trish has been riding COAT TAILS imo!! She has done a little bit around camp but not allot she has not won any immunity challenges which to me she feels to safe because she is riding Tony's coat tails Big time JMO but she is if you stop to think about it.

I just can't wait to one of few things happens. Tony gets voted out but he uses the two idols he has because he is going to have to now I believe in the next two tribal councils to if I am not mistaken. If he does use both idols one on say Trish and he uses the other on himself after votes been read and say there is a tie maybe who knows but I want everyone to find out or remember that Tony is a cop and I am sorry but if this guy is a cop and the way he is playing Survivor id be worried if I was his partner on the force does he lie and play games to while he is on duty to protect people just saying now that it makes you think. 

Yes I understand its a game its Survivor though IMO the way one plays in certain ways that is how they are in real life and it could be true or not just noticing how much he has started to lie and as Kass said once you start and think your telling the truth you don't even know when you're lying if that made sense at all lol!

Stay safe be kind to one another and have a great day or evening where ever in the world you may live.

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...