Thursday, May 22, 2014

Season Finale Survivor WOW is the word!

WOW & WOW! I think I said WOW now! Last night show was I have to say and admit one of the BEST IMO!! Tony won Survivor I was going  to be shocked if he did but then when I listen to Spencer and what he said it made sense.

Woo pretty much sat when Tony said sit or roll over or even go fetch sorry but Woo I like him he is a good kid though he taking Tony last night he pretty much sank his chance of winning the Million Dollars they went for Tony all but maybe two members of jury . Not sure who Sarah voted for but she may of voted Tony I did not see who voted for who after they announced the winner I watched for another 10 minutes then bed.

Trish she had me almost in tears she got on Tony good though she to voted for him to win I am assuming. Jury did not say to much to Woo but I think after Spencer's speech on how Woo played Woo even had his head down thinking "OH god what did I do by bringing Tony" yea it was him being loyal and faithful to him but Woo never once played the game for him to be honest. 

I use to say Tony was the puppet master which he is or was in the game but he did play the game and he did it quite well I will be the first to admit. Sarah laid into Tony some to about there badge and how he swore on it to her as she did on hers so on and on. Yeah its great and all but you know what this is the game of Survivor and you want to outlast and outwit everyone to be sole survivor and win the game. Isn't that the point yes it is? 

Yes you want a social game Tony did have that you also want to have some control over your own game but at the same time make people think that your with them if that made sense. Meaning you want people to feel they are safe and your not going after them and Tony blindsided and he also made some game moves so okay admitting he played this game and okay he deserved to win.

Id rather of seen Spencer win but since it was down to Woo and Tony I even was rooting for Tony. I got my daughters boyfriend to watch it with me and he even said for a 17 yr old that Tony played the game and did a good job if you stop to think about it.He did in many ways say things what people wanted  to hear and yea they may of been upset with him for awhile but they all seemed to of made up and getting along for the most part during the show last night.

I liked how they showed us where they go after they are voted out of the game they get weight checked and I am assuming fed some food to. I do have to say also that they got fed pretty well on this show during the whole game I don't think I seen them eat rice as much well they did eat rice but allot of them won rewards and got to eat as well .

So on my closing of the season for Survivor this season did ROCK I will admit it was a good season and I can't wait for next season. 

Till next fall on more Survivor everyone be well be kind and enjoy life as it comes to you. Life is to precious and short to be not happy most of the time. Live your life to the fullest I know I try to everyday.

Now enters BIG BROTHER JUNE 25TH ! 

Good Morning, Good Afternoon ,Good Evening where ever in the world you may live.

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...