Thursday, May 15, 2014

One Idol used one to go ! Trish coattails OUT :)

One idol gone one to go! He used one idol last night not a total surprise that Tony used. I am happy to see Trish voted out sorry if some of you like her I did but when she went off on Kass last night and Kass was right when she said she looked like Skeletor If I heard her right ha ha I about fell off my chair laughing! 

Kass is playing a smart game I do like her her and Tony Yes I said Tony to he is playing a good game but I think his is going to catch up with him even if he uses this special idol he has saves himself he still can go out maybe. I want to see final three Kass,Spencer,Woo but if Tony gets in there so be it he will not win this game he made plenty of people upset with him in jury he seems to forgotten some things he has done or said.

Well 2hour finale night this Sunday I think will double check if I heard that right.

Who will win?

Who will be the soul survivor of this game?

Be kind to one another enjoy life and may your day or evening be a beautiful one where ever in the world you may live.

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...