Thursday, May 1, 2014

Jefra Jefra Jefra the pupper master stuck again Tony!

Well Tony as I am calling him "The Puppet Master" struck again but I have to say Spencer did a great job in planting that seed in his head because anything you say about Tony or to him get into his mind and he starts to plot or gets paranoid. Last nights show was pretty good I think I know my final four I want to see is Tasha , Spencer, Trisha or Tony, Woo are my picks . I was rooting for Kass but she like Tony are flip flops but Tony actually did a good move in away.

Now its three men and three woman left. I have a feeling they will blindside or try to with Tony but he has that one immunity idol that has special powers where he can use it after the votes been read to save himself if they try to vote him out or if he forgets them (highly doubt that) lol at camp then he goes . I want that he is a cop to come out don't know why he feels he needs to lie about that but I think some may know or if I remember right were told but forgot.

Jefra should of seen that coming in away but they did get her pretty good and I am glad she is gone now off to jury. They need to remember to that these people they are voting off to go to jury are the ones who will be voting on who wins the million dollars to. I am hoping Spencer wins or Tasha but we will see what happens.

Other than that everyone hope all is well be kind to one another and be happy life is to precious IMO

Kimberly TV Reality Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...