Saturday, July 16, 2016

Complete MTG Magic The Gathering Deck up for Auction!

Hey everyone who is into Magic The Gathering game I have a deck up on Listia for auction bid has already been placed and GIN is GET IT NOW and its set as I have it set for. If your interested please to go this link where my auction is being held on Listia.

Thanks everyone I Know not my usual post but also trying to appease to everyone who enjoys Magic the gathering the card game. 


Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM

https://www.listia.com/auction/31550049-complete-mtg-magic-the-gathering-deck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...