Saturday, July 16, 2016

Big Brother Bronte my dear no you should not of trusted Victor or Jozea ! New HOH , BB ROADKILL WINNER MUCH MORE !!!

So Bronte my dear no you should not of trusted Jozea or Victor at all.. If you come back into the house I hope you are more guard aware of surroundings and I will say this IMO there are a few people in the house now you can trust. 

HOH this week is our one and only Paulie which makes FRANK NOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAFE for the week UGH!! Nominations are Tiffany & Natalie which our BB Roadkill winner was Tiffany put Corey. So we shall see who wins POV which IMO I hope Natalie does win POV takes her self off and Paulie will have to put up oh say Nicole or someone. Though I think Tiffany will walk out the door this week but will be able to play back into the game on Friday July 22nd to play back into the house..

So crossing fingers that Natalie takes herself down and wondering why I am rooting for her now its because of James she makes him complete IMO and its nice as well as refreshing to IMO !! She genuinely cares for James and wants to date outside the house. 

Not much else right now will update more later on who wins the POV and who gets taken down and put up.

KIMBERLY
TV REALITY MOM


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...