Sunday, June 26, 2016

Big Brother Roadkill winner is & nominee was and replacement Nom is and POV winner all wrapped in one :)

Sorry couldn't make up my mind how to phrase this so hey its there in the title now huh LOL!!

Okay first off Winner of the Roadkill was Frank who secretly nominated Paul who then won the POV taking himself off the block and replacement nominee is Bridgette.





Now I had to laugh at Jozea because the POV should be used on him because the house loves him and who ever wins it use it on him ha ha ha omg this guy is full of himself and how sad!! 

So on that note be nice to one another may your day or evening where ever in the world you may live be awesome one!

Kimberly 
TV REALITY MOM
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...